Sunday, February 1, 2009

Now, that's one way to find some projects...



Now that I've started this blog, I want to make frequent updates both so it'll be interesting for readers and so it'll keep me working on models. I rushed out tonight to take pictures of one of an almost-complete building (PG&E's generator plant in San Jose), brought the photos inside... and just got annoyed. Lots of details in the photos were wrong - a telephone pole was crooked, the SP tool shed looked like it was sitting in front of the weeds (instead of actually in use, etc.

I gave up on those photos and decided the scene deserved a bit more work. Actually, it gives me some nice inspiration; I've got a building I want to photograph and a scene that doesn't look right. Why don't I just promise myself I'll spend a couple evenings getting the scene better and ready to photograph?

Stay tuned to see if I actually fix up the scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment