- Violet Ray gas station and don't forget the Ideal Auto Camp. Betcha didn't know they sold Nehi in Santa Clara County!
- Faultless Bakery, with some surprisingly nice terra cotta or molded concrete detail.
- Security Warehouse and Cold Storage. Details the area around the buildings. Security was located between First and Second, just east of the Market Street Railroad Station.
- Bean Spray Pump Company's very attractive Mission-style factory.
- Material Supply Company spur. I'll bet they were on the Western Pacific considering all the WP boxcars.
Post if you find any other interesting photos in the Gordon collection. Note that all of San Jose State's digital collections provide a RSS feed so you can watch as new photos are added to each collection.